- We demonstrate a desire to do the right thing.
- We act in private as we do in public.
- We have the courage to say and do the right thing.
- We stand firm for what is right.
- We challenge things we think wrong and are open to challenge from others.
- We are accountable for failure as well as success, and do not allocate blame.
- We can be relied upon to do what is right.
- We demonstrate and promote honesty.
- We achieve our goals by consistently working toward them.
- We go above and beyond the call of duty.
- We aim for the best in ‘me and them’ and take pride in all we do.
- We seek help and support before giving up and identify lessons in setbacks.
- We encourage all to develop maximum potential and support others to achieve.
- We embrace opportunities, challenge, and seek to develop our skills and talents.
- We identify opportunities for School Development.
- We do what we say we will.
- We are punctual and prompt in all that we do.
- We use our resources responsibly, developing and caring for our environment.
- We act before being asked and consistently deliver on expectations.
- We prepare thoroughly for all tasks.
- We encourage autonomy in all and seek leadership.
- We acknowledge and seek to resolve problems.
- We pioneer better ways of doing things.
- We are open and approachable to all.
- We welcome and listen to the opinions of others.
- We look to engage and involve all in the community.
- We attend to newcomers and those needing help, and build relationships actively.
- We are positive in responding to questions.
- We support each other and stand up for fellow colleagues and pupils.
- We acknowledge individual needs within the community.
- We speak positively of the School community.