The scope of services Durham International Schools can provide extends to a turn-key solution for investors, with a full school set-up and management option.
The company will oversee every stage of setting up a new Durham International School, providing:
- Licensed use of the ‘Durham School’ brand and crest.
- Assistance with initial site evaluation and input for the financial feasibility report.
- Assistance with regulatory approvals.
- Guidance on the design and internal provisions of the school buildings and sports facilities.
- Overall management of the school set-up and operations.
- Recruitment of the Headmaster and other senior staff.
- Initial staff training together with on-going professional development and support as required.
- Assistance in obtaining accreditation with the relevant international exam boards.
- The setting of the curriculum, operational policies and procedures.
- Formulating the marketing and pupil enrolment strategy.
- Active participation on the Governing Body and regular reporting to the investors.
- Quality assurance visits to the School and providing the leadership team with support and advice as required.
- Support with assurance and inspection regimes.