The Durham International Schools Franchise
The Franchise offering includes:
- Use of the ‘Durham International School’ brand.
- Licensed use of the ‘Durham School 1414’ crest.
- Assistance with initial site evaluation and project financials.
- Guidance on the design and internal provisions of the school buildings and sports facilities.
- Assistance, where required, with regulatory approvals.
- Recruitment of the Headmaster and other senior staff.
- Advice and assistance in the selection and training of the Board of Governors.
- Initial staff training together with on-going support as required.
- Assistance in obtaining accreditation with the relevant international exam boards (i.e. Cambridge/ International Baccalaureate).
- The setting of the curriculum.
- Operational policies and procedures.
- Guidance on marketing collaterals (including the website and brochure).
- Introduction to an existing network of international agents to assist in attracting international students.
- Active participation in promoting the new school to the media.
- Guidance on merchandising (including school uniforms).
- Ongoing visits to the School; support and advice where required.